Our Mission Statement:
“Empowering Sewing and Design Professionals to Succeed in Business.”
Our Vision Statement:
“The Global Leader Advancing Professional Standards in the Sewing and Design Industry.”
You will discover that our association and community of sewing professionals are like no other group. ASDP offers a wealth of information and resources all in one place for education, networking, and referrals.
The Association of Sewing and Design Professionals (formerly known as the Professional Association of Custom Clothiers) has approximately 400 members across the United States and Canada. We also have 12 local chapters that regularly meet for enriching activities and opportunities.
We welcome you to explore our website to learn more about who we are.
Interested in becoming a member? Learn how to join and what member benefits are available.
Find A Sewing Pro
Looking for a sewing professional to assist you? Search our member list to find a sewing pro near you.
Take your sewing skills to the next level with one of our certification programs.
About Our Foundation
Make a donation to our charitable foundation today.
The Benefits of Membership
An ASDP membership opens doors to:
- Referrals to sewing professionals in all areas of expertise
- Networking opportunities for sewing and design professionals
- Certification Programs for sewing, design, and alterations.
- And so much more! (see full list of benefits)
Latest News and Announcements
- University of Fashion registration and renewal form is now open for 2018-2019
Renew or join today!
- AHP Health Insurance Programs are available to our members
Learn more about this new member benefit.
- Nominations for the next LAA recipient are always open.
Submit your entry today.